Remember to sign in using your ARTIC username and password
Turn on the Resource Type > Books filter using the left sidebar
Find a book you're interested in and look at its status
- Available Online - this is an eBook you can read online
- Available at Main Library - this is available in the Flaxman Library
- Available at Main Library Storage - this is available but you need to bring the call number to the front desk for retrieval
- Available at Main Library...LIBRARY USE ONLY - this is available but only for use while in the library (no check outs)
- Not Available - we have a copy but it is checked out (use I-Share to try and get an alternate copy)
- [Other statuses] - Other statuses may indicate an item is available at a location other than the main library
If it is an eBook, click the Available online link to read it digitally.
If it is a physical book, write down the location and call number to retrieve it.
Where to Find Books
For a full list of options to find books both through the library and beyond, check out our Where to Find Books page.